Free Consultations
Toll free 800-584-0812

Slow Down and Get Speedie Get Speedie Legal Help and get back on the road!

Exterior of the Office Building of Tom Speedie | Attorney at Law, P.C.

What kind of driving relief can I get at my hearing?

If you have a one year revocation, and the year has not passed, you can get a restricted driving permit. You can also get one during the last four years of a five year revocation, or the last nine years of a 10 year revocation. In order to get a restricted driving permit during that time, you have to prove everything in the last answer, plus that you have a hardship for your permit. If you are eligible for full reinstatement, the Secretary of State can issue you a restricted driving permit, or your full driver’s license