Any type of criminal charges can leave you facing serious consequences. Individuals charged with a crime may face punishment that will have a drastic impact on their lives. In order to protect your future, it is important to take criminal charges seriously and enlist the assistance of experienced legal counsel as quickly as possible.
I bring more than 20 years of experience to handling criminal charges for clients in Southern Illinois. I have a thorough understanding of the criminal justice system and how prosecutors take action against defendants. I am committed to aggressively standing up for my clients’ rights in order to limit the impact on their lives as much as possible.
I work to get charges dismissed or reach a favorable plea agreement and avoid trial. I will keep your best interests in mind throughout the entirety of the case and consult with you on any potential resolution. My clients benefit from my experience and knowledge of what is a fair outcome, but the final decisions on how to proceed are always in their hands.
Contact my office today for more information on how I can help you fight your criminal charges.
Aggressive DUI, Traffic Citation And Other Criminal Defense Representation
As a skilled criminal defense lawyer, I can handle all types of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:
- Drunk driving — Whether you face a DUI charge for the first time or you have previous DUI convictions on your record, it is important to work with a knowledgeable defense lawyer.
- Traffic violations — Many individuals who respond to traffic violations without legal representation don’t realize their mistake until it’s too late. Don’t be that person.
- Insurance tickets
- Driver’s license reinstatement — Restoring or reinstating driving privileges is rarely a simple process. I will guide you through the steps that are necessary for success.
- Drug crimes — I represent clients who face a wide range of drug charges, from simple possession to sale or trafficking.
- Violent crimes — A conviction for domestic assault or battery can change your future for the worse. Don’t let it happen.
- Theft crimes — Conviction of burglary, robbery or even shoplifting can have long-term repercussions.
- Deceptive practice/bad checks — It’s known as fraud, and it is prosecuted aggressively. You need to mount an equally aggressive defense.
In addition to providing strong legal defense to avoid a criminal conviction, I also assist individuals who wish to expunge a criminal record. Contact me today to discuss a prior arrest or criminal charge and to learn more about the expungement process.
The First Step Is A Consultation
Conviction of a criminal offense can change the entire course of your life. As your lawyer, I will explain the potential consequences and work to minimize the impact of any criminal charges on your life.
Prompt action is critical. Contact me at 800-584-0812 for a free consultation. I accept all major credit cards.
Get Speedie Legal Help.