Free Consultations
Toll free 800-584-0812

Slow Down and Get Speedie Get Speedie Legal Help and get back on the road!

Exterior of the Office Building of Tom Speedie | Attorney at Law, P.C.

Can you help me if my license is suspended?

Not if you are currently on a statutory summary suspension, since permits for those suspensions are not issued through the hearing process. However, I may be able to assist you with a permit if you are suspended for other reasons. Contact me for more information.