Free Consultations
Toll free 800-584-0812

Slow Down and Get Speedie Get Speedie Legal Help and get back on the road!

Exterior of the Office Building of Tom Speedie | Attorney at Law, P.C.

What happens if I lose my hearing?

Although you have the right to appeal to circuit court in Cook, Sangamon, or Jefferson County, denials are rarely handled through appeal. The quicker and easier way to deal with losing is to go to another hearing. You can have another hearing after 30 days if you were denied at an informal hearing, or 90 days if you were denied at a formal hearing.